At the LSC Store we try to make returns as easy as possible. If your instructor changes your class requirements after your purchase we work with you to make the return and ensure you have the correct items.
- Returns must be made within 5 business days from the start of the semester. If you purchased after the semester start your return must be made within 5 business days from date of purchase.
- You MUST have your original receipt in order to return any book or item.
- Your book(s) MUST be in the same condition you purchased it in. If you purchased your book with a shrink-wrap cover, it must still be shrink-wrapped when you return it.
- Computer discs/CD's, drafting, electronics, computers, software, and engineering kits cannot be returned. NO EXCEPTIONS.
How will you receive your refund:
- If you paid with cash or check your refund will be processed through the student payment office and will come via your Bank Mobile, per your refund selection option. Please do not ask about your refund until you've waited four weeks.
- If you owe LSC tuition or fees, your LSC Store refund will be automatically applied to your unpaid balance at LSC.
- If your original purchase was made by using a credit card/debit card, your refund will be applied back to the account on the card you used.
- If you charged your merchandise against financial aid or other agency funding, your refund will be credited back to that funding and you will not receive a check refund.