No cash, check or credit card needed! LSC students are welcome to charge books and certain supplies to their student accounts.
Student's eligible to charge to their accounts must meet one of the following:
- You have completed your application for financial aid and it is on file at Lake Superior College (or another Minnesota State college)
- You can check your Financial Aid status in the left column of your e-Services account.
- You have established a payment plan
- You can establish a payment plan at www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/lsc
- You have third party billing authorization or a scholarship which covers your costs on file in the Student Payment Office
- You have paid at least a $300 or 15% down payment of your tuition and fees with the LSC Student Payment Office
- You are a PSEO student who has completed the PSEO form or are an Honors Online high school student
- You have registered to receive Veteran’s benefits for this term
*Students are required to show a photo ID in order to charge to a student account.
*Student’s are responsible for all LSC Store charges that are not covered by your financial aid balance. In the case that your financial funding does not cover your LSC Store purchase you will receive an invoice from the Lake Superior College.
Charging Eligible Items:
- School supplies
- Study guides
- 1 backpack (per semester)
- Required program clothing
- Snap-on tools
- Small electronics (mice and flash drives)
***Items eligible to charge vary by funding type. Please check with the LSC Store if you have questions on what is eligible.
Charging at the LSC Store is generally open one month prior to the semester start through the fifth day of the semester. Charge deadlines will always be posted on the LSC Store homepage.